There is an integrated hall effect sensor that outputs an electrical pulse with every revolution. The hall effect sensor is sealed from the water pipe and allows the sensor to stay safe and dry.
Stable, high temperature, low water pressure start.
Three wire connection: Red for positive, black for negative, yellow for pulse signal.
Water heater, washing machine, boiler, electromagnetic water heater, water dispenser, water purifier, R.O. machine, U.F. machine, coffee machine, water machine, water machine control, water control machine, beer machine, beauty equipment, shower equipment, electrolytic water machine, energy engineering, heat pump,IC meter, steam equipment, irrigation equipment, water system, campus card self-service sale (sell) water machine, washing machine, automatic washing equipment, water treatment equipment, water dispensing equipment, cooling system, circulation system, intelligent toilet (toilet), bidet, mechanical equipment, heating equipment, Pharmaceutical (agents) equipment etc.
*F(Hz)= 0.1*flow rate(Q)(l/min)
*Error:±5% for both formula;
1. 58-3 brass body, sus304 stainless steel shaft and cir-clip, PA66 nylon and fibreglass turbine and impeller;
2. Threaded design of inlet and outlet pipe;
3. Imported Hall IC from Japan,
4. Flow Range: 1-30L/min;
5. Working voltage: DC1.8-5V(low consumption version)，5-18V(regular version), 5-24V(PLC version)
6. Rated voltage: DC5/24V;
7. Output voltage: rated: DC 5V: High level 4.5V and above; low level 0.5V and below；
rated: DC 24V: High level 23.5V and above; low level 0.5V and below；
8. Pulse output duty cycle: 50+-10%
9. Insulation resistance: 100M Ohm and above;
10. Tightness: Seal up all the holes, and inflate with 0.8MPa water, after 1 minute, no leakage and deformation;
11. -20-60 centigrade;
12. Max Pressure: 1.7Mpa
13. Electrical Strength: AC500V 50Hz.
14. Wire length: regular 32cm, other length can be tailor made against request.
15. End connection: SM2.54 Plug/ XH2.54 Plug.
16. Low power consumption model can be tailor made(10μA)
17. Temperature Sensor: NTC10K NTC50K available.
1. When magnetic material is close with the sensor,its characteristics may vary.
2. In order to avoid particle debris, the sensor must beinstalled after a filter.
3. The flow sensor installation has to avoid strong vibration and shaking of the environment, so as not to affect the sensor's measurement accuracy.